What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our membership and other registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
This contact information is also used to contact you with updated information. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any by time opting out on any newsletter or other communication using the link contained therein or writing to AWT. We do not provide your information to any other companies.
Use of "Cookies"
All information provided to Aroma Wellness Therapy, LLC is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our Site that is only accessible by certain staff of Aroma Wellness Therapy, LLC. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Other Web Sites
Our Site contains links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which Aroma Wellness Therapy, LLC has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
This website does not:
1. Collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
2. Collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
3. Distribute to third parties, any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
4. Give the ability to publicly post, or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
5. Entice by the prospect of a special game, prize, or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Contacting the Web Site
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send a letter to the following address:
Aroma Wellness Therapy, LLC
10833 97th Street
Largo, FL 33773
3. Call us at 727-265-1888