A confidential consultation will provide person-to-person guidance targeting the needs of your loved one or yourself.
"Trifecta Care" incorporates three techniques:
1. The Music and Memory® program is used throughout the US and other countries to re-awaken Alzheimer's patients, calm PTSD, aid individuals with Parkinson's disease, and comfort people with long-term illnesses.
2. Aromatherapy can help relax individuals and their caregivers and may be effective when Alzheimer's patients are experiencing Sundowning. Aromatherapy can enliven or help calm a person. As a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist and a Registered Aromatherapist, I provide customized aromatherapy blends based on each individual's medical history and preferences to address their specific needs. These needs may address reducing stress, boosting focus, sleeping issues, and reducing sadness or depression.
3. The HEARTS Process© helps people with Alzheimer's/dementia, cancer, end-of-life, and other related health issues. It works on individuals who need to relax and relieve emotional and physical pain. The process is non-invasive while delivering impressively rapid results. HEARTS is an acronym for Hands-on (this is not a massage), Empathy, Aroma, Relaxation, Texture, and Sound for relaxation and pain reduction.
We use sensory aids in "Trifecta Care." The sensory aids are Sensory Muffs and Fidget Mats. The muffs and mats occupy the affected individual's mind, keeping their fingers, hands, and wrists moving while providing entertainment and therapy.
The Sensory Muffs and Fidget Mats can help reduce anxiety through tactile, visual, and sensory stimulation by providing engaging activity to help decrease confusion, disorientation, and restless hands. The assorted interactive items create "play time" while reducing boredom and often spark communication.
These populations often crave touch, which is often missing in their lives. The sensory aids can help when family members are not with their loved ones.
I make each Sensory Muff and Fidget Mat as a tribute to my mother, who suffered from Alzheimer's. I understand the challenges; I was my mother's primary caregiver and am here to help you navigate these complex, sometimes all-consuming times.
By using "Trifecta Care," you will find an empathetic ear and a dedicated resource for your loved one and yourself.
SAFETY IS ALWAYS FIRST
To start the process:
Please use the contact form located below. We will set up a convenient time for a meeting. If you have questions, please give me a call. We will come to you if your situation requires an in-home service within a 15-mile radius; extra fees for travel over 15 miles.
Consultations start at $95 (This includes two sessions. Additional service will be available at $75 per session plus travel when required)
We are located in the Tampa Bay area of Florida;
• In-person consultations are only by appointment. If travel to your home is required and you are not present for your meeting, $50 of your prepayment will be forfeited.
• "Trifecta Care" requires a refundable $45 deposit for the iPod and earphones used in the Music and Memory® program.
This deposit will be refunded when the equipment, in working condition, is returned.
Disclaimer: These recommendations do not prescribe, diagnose, or make any claims to heal or cure.
We love our clients.